Campus Assistance in Winchester, VA
Our campus assistance helps one maintain their independence on campus so that they can focus on their educational goals.
At Comfort Keepers, we are happy to provide personal and companion care services to all adults 18 years of age and older. For those young adults needing assistance on a college campus, we are proud to offer a wide range of care services that can enhance one's college experience, including improving the physical accessibility of the campus, supporting social interaction with peers and more.
We offer a number of popular options for students needing assistance so that they focus their on their college education and postsecondary school experience. Some of the campus assistance services we provide for young adults include:
- Mobility assistance on campus (i.e. ramp assistance)
- Assistance with books and electronic devices (i.e. supply transportation)
- Transit accompaniment (i.e. loading and off-loading supervision)
- Meal and snack preparation
- Medication management
- Companion care (i.e. laundry)
- Personal care (i.e. hygiene)
For additional information or to schedule a free in-home consultation, contact us today at (540)208-4060 or fill out a Contact Us form today and we will get back with you shortly! We look forward to speaking with you.