- In-Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Respite Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Veterans Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Companion Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Bathing & Grooming Assistance
- Diet & Nutrition
- Incontinence Care
- Transitioning Home
- Campus Assistance
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Interactive Caregiving™ Improves Elder Care Services In Winchester, VA
Our distinctive approach to elder care services in Winchester, VA is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers home care.
Our dedicated caregivers, the special people at the heart of our business who we fondly call Comfort Keepers, take day-to-day activities and transform them into opportunities to have meaningful conversations and engage in activities that elevate the lives of seniors physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally. This can include conversations about the senior's memories and life, going out to a favorite local restaurant or coffee shop, or planning activities that the senior find enjoyable.
How Does Interactive Caregiving Make a Difference in Elder Care Services?
We believe Interactive Caregiving correlates to a longer, healthier, more purposeful life for seniors; in fact, many research studies point to the health benefits of active living in later life.
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created for each senior client based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. This caregiving plan will include a variety of activities such as
- walks in the neighborhood or local park.
- working together on household chores.
- preparing a favorite meal, snack or dessert.
- discussing current events or personal interests.
- reminiscing while viewing photo albums or home videos.
- working on hobbies, puzzles or crafts.
- watching a classic movie or interesting documentary.
- going shopping or to church.
- visiting a local senior center.
- participating in civic group activities.
- dancing to music.
If you're interested in learning more about how our Interactive Caregiving can elevate your loved one's well-being, contact us today! One of our friendly home care consultants would be happy to provide more information about Interactive Caregiving and the benefits it can offer.